Validation screen not responding

Hi,
I’ve been having trouble with validating a new X Theme install.
I’m running xTheme 6.2.5.
When I type the purchase code in to the validation screen, and press enter, nothing happens. No error message, nothing. I’ve reached out to my host, but they cant see any reason why its not working.
Any ideas?
Andy

Hello Andy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please first try the solutions suggested in our Troubleshooting - Validation Connection Issues and see how it goes.

If you are unable to validate, please share login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Andy,

Thank you for the credentials, but sorry I was kicked out from your site and I can’t login back. Although I saw this same error on your site;

Would you mind doing the solution provided in there? (e.g. Log in to your WordPress.com account. or deactivate the Jetpack plugin)

And did you contact your hosting regarding this?

Ensure my site can reach this domain: community.theme.co
Ensure cURL is working, and allow_url_fopen is enabled.
Ensure PHP is configured with the latest CA Root Certificates.
Check into the error message above.

If not, please do so.

If all else fails, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.