Validation Problem - License Key "won't sick"

I am having problems validating a Pro license. I have updated the URL at the licensing site, and pasted the key into the WordPress site. The site says that the site is validated, but then keeps asking for the code again, and the site is not validated.

I have disabled the cache and a couple of other plugins and that did not work.

Hi @steve31,

Thanks for reaching out!

Since you are done with the basic troubleshooting, would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your back-end settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks. I have added a secure note with the information.

Hi @steve31,

Thanks for providing all your details.

I went ahead and login to your website then validate it. After entering your Pro license code, I don’t see any issue on validating your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @steve31,

You can always go to the update page to check if there’s available updates for the plugins, themes and WordPress core. See secure note for more information.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Yes id does. thanks.

Hi @steve31,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.