Validation issues on site

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

Tried all the steps on all the pages. Is it a matter of waiting or do I need to add /public_html to the end of the “This is the URL where you are using the product?”

Hello Danielle,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that you need to assign your site URL to the license code first. You may be having a location issue while doing the validation:

See the secure note below.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply but still no joy. Tried all the tips and still got the same error message.

Hello Danielle,

Please provide access to your so that we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you in advance.

Hi Danielle,

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot the common issues related to the Product Validation

1. Location Issues
  2. Communication Error Messages

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you for your help, I have done all that is suggested in the location and communication error issues.
This is why I added the public_html, took it off, tried the added &code added to address in the address bar to force check etc.
I’m completely baffled. I’ve probably missed something stupid but I’ve gone through all the info provided in the help area and searched the forum for how others have managed to fix it. I am either missing something really simple or there is a complicated issue that I wouldn’t know how to because it needs some serious coding issue to be done.

Hi Danielle,

The reason why you are getting this notification when you validate your website “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.” because the address location in your account it different with your website.

I went ahead and update the address location to the right website URL and it is now validating successfully.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much. I knew it would be either so simple I was over thinking or the other. Which I’m so glad it wasn’t.
Thank you for your help.

Hi Danielle,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.