Validation isn't working

Greetings,

I have a recently purchased license that I am trying to activate.

Unfortunately, my wordpress dashboard is throwing this message when I enter the purchase code from envato:

We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.

This is very frustrating, as it’s my first time to try to use your product and I can’t even get it to activate.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi There,

You have purchased X not Cornerstone.

Cornerstone should be automatically validated once you have validated X

If you have successfully validated X but Cornerstone seems to be not validated, please confirm x is installed on

wp-content/x/

not

wp-content/x2/

not

wp-content/x/x/

Also note that the version of Cornerstone that comes bundled with X should be used with X only, not with different themes.

Hope it helps

I figured out what is going on.

I’m not quite ready to switch from my current theme, so after installation I made X an inactive theme. That’s now causing the recurring Cornerstone message. When I made X active again, that seemed to resolve it.

Weird problem, but it seems that everything will be fine when I have X active.

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.