Validation error even after trying all forum suggestions

I am failing to validate on a brand new fresh wordpress install. I have read and tried all the suggestions here in the forum. Nothing has worked. Please help by logging in! Thank you. It says “you are validated” but then refreshes to not actually being validated.

this makes no sense. I deleted the whole install, and re-installed a brand new instance fresh. It still won’t validate. The login details have been provided. I’m a bit on a timeline for this project, so if we can’t get it to validate, I might need to request a refund. Hope you can help!

Hello Philip,

Thanks for writing in! Please do not bump your thread or self reply your own thread so that it will not be back to the end of queue line.

Meanwhile, I have checked your site and it seems that it is already validated. If you are trying to validate a new install or for your staging site, you also need to add assign the staging URL to the license code by going to your Themeco account’s licenses page and click the “Add New Site”.

See the secure note below.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.