Validation error after succesfull validation message

Hi!

I migrated my site from the dev url (b1u2d3a4p5r6e7s8.budapres.hu) to the final one (budapres.hu), changed the location in my license in my themeco acc, i input the license number and it says validation successfull, but upon reload, it goes back to unvalidated. Pls help!

Hi Magor,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you will remove the URL Location in your themeco account to reset the validation.

Afterwards, revalidate your website and it will automatically update the URL Location in your themeco account. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I am having this issue too. It says it’s validated successfully then asks for the validation again. The site is updated in my themeco account as validated.

Hi @felicityevans,

I suggest that you create a new ticket then on that ticket, would mind sharing the WordPress admin credentials so that we can confirm? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL

Thank you.

Any fix for this? I’m having the same issue with my Pro Unlimited licensing.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest you delete your website from your Pro Unlimited License and then deactivate all your plugins. After doing all the things, please try to re-validate your website. Only if none of that helps, please create a new thread and give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.