Hey! I built a site using a staging site on blue host. When I had them switch over my site to the proper domain name, my x theme dashboard told me my license needed to be validated. So I went to apex to update my site domain and re-enter the validation number. But it doesn’t seem to work now. I still get the error that the license needs to be validated. Any ideas on how to get my site and validation reconnected?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! There could be number of possible causes for this issue.
First make sure that your PHP cURL extension is enabled on your server. Use a PHP version like v5.6.32 or later to avoid any incompatibility issues.
Disable your 3rd party plugins while you’re validating your site.
If none of the above works, download the latest X theme from your envato account and re-install it and then try to validate it again.
Thanks!
If I download the latest x-theme and re-install, will I lose all my current content?
Hi There,
No, you won’t. On Wordpress all content is stored on the database and not on the theme or plugin files itself.
Hope it clarifies.
Cheers!
Hey, thanks so much! I had blue host look at the PHP, but the issue was resolved when I deactivated the plugins. Just thought I’d pass that along for others in need!
Thank you for the information. That might help other customers if they have the same issue.
Really thank you for taking time and contributing.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.