Hi all
I’ve entered the purchase code and hit enter but when I open WordPress it says my license is not validated.
I’ve logged out and in again
Thanks
Hi all
I’ve entered the purchase code and hit enter but when I open WordPress it says my license is not validated.
I’ve logged out and in again
Thanks
Hi @lizbonney,
Thanks for writing in.
I have validated it for you.
Feel free to ask us again.
Thanks.
Hi,
I’m having the same issue
Plese try assigning your URL to : https://theme.co/apex/licenses
Once you do that copy the license number to Wp Admin > X
If the issue persists, please open a new thread explain your situation briefly and on a second post provide a secure note with your Wp Admin login Credentials and license number.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.