"Validate X to enable automatic updates"

Hi!
I went live with site kultarantahome.fi so its adress changed. I changed the adress for the Licence code and X -> Validation accepted it. However, I can’t update the theme to the latest version, it notifies “Validate X to enable automatic updates” still.
Is this a temporary promblem with the new update or should I install the new version manually?

BR,
Rani Salminen

Hi Rani,

Thanks for writing in! If the URL is changed correctly, you should be able to validate your site. In case if you’re not sure, please follow our migration guide here which explains how you should change your URLs.

If that is not the case, then you will need to follow our troubleshooting guide here.

If that doesn’t help, you need to update your X theme and Cornerstone plugin manually for once by following this guide (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62).

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Hi!
The site validated correctly, but the theme update did not recognize it. But it seems it was a temporary issue, now it updates just fine. Might have been caching problem :slight_smile:
Thank you for your reply! This may be closed for my part :wink:

Cheers!

Glad you sorted things out, feel free to get in touch with us regarding any further queries about the Pro, X and Cornerstone.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.