V2 Title Colour

Hi,

Updated to the latest Cornerstone and taking V2 elements for a spin. When I opened an existing page, all the body text size is bigger in the edit mode.

  1. I added a new section and a Headline element.
  2. Set it to use Heading font set using Template > Font manager
  3. The font changes to the one set in the font manager BUT the colour of the font stays default black. I can set the colour via the new settings of text colour but would like it to use the colour set in the OPTIONS menu under Headings.

Looks like the new Headline does not respect the colour set in the Options menu or that the Title element is not treated as Heading.

When I use the Classic Custom Headline, it respects both font type and colour set in Options>Typography

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Specific Page you are referring to

All the best!