Hello ThemeCo Team,
I am trying to build a new page, and my only option seems to be the new V2 Sections and Rows. I am building a Section with two Rows, and the second row is just a duplicate of the first row, with some slight content changes in the third column. For some strange reason, that second row is not working. Instead of three columns with content in each column, all you will see on the front end is a misplaced line of text off to the left of the page. Can you figure out what the heck is going on here??
Here’s the page: http://dev.asv1.com/company/
I’m running WP v 4.8.4, X Theme v 5.2.0 and Cornerstone v 2.1.0. Please do not tell me to just update my site. Updating this site is a bit more complicated and time consuming because we have some custom coded elements that may need to be fixed after updating, so I can’t just go an update the site. If you tell me that is the only way to resolve the problem, then I will have to work that out, but if you can resolve it without the updates right now that would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Rayna
(credentials will be posted in a private reply)
