V2 problem: no preview and nothing shows up

Hello,
I´m running WP 4.9.1 and I did an update lately to X 4.64 and Cornerstone 2.17, my system is OS X Sierra.
Beside other problems (and there are plenty in the moment in handling the new update) my biggest issue is, that absolutely nothing shows up when I use the new elements, neither in the preview, nor in the saved page. I can drag any new element to my visual editor/canvas on the right side but whatever I tried I don´t see any result but only the grey shaded boxes which indicates that there is an element. I tried every new element but had no success at all.
This is what I tried:
deactivated ALL plugins except Cornerstone - no changes
Tried another browser, from safari to chrome - no changes.
Changed my PHP version from 7.71 stable to 7.70 stable - no changes
Deleted X theme and Cornerstone and re-installed them - no changes

Classic elements are working - not the same way as before but I can work with them for now.

URL: http://patchdirector.com/sound-archive-and-preset-management/

I prepared a little movie where you can see what I mean: https://youtu.be/CewnnS7gry4

regards,Thomas

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You might just be experiencing PHP memory limit exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

If this does not work, let us know your WordPress Login and FTP details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hi There,

You have updated Cornerstone to the latest version but X is still few versions behind.

Please update X to version 5.25

Thank you!

This is the version I downloaded from Envato yesterday.
And YES! this was the reason it did not work, you made my day. Thanks a lot!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.