V2 image; how to make it stick to bottom of section?

Hi
I am brand new to v2 elements…

I would like this png to appear anchored to the bottom of the blue section; https://www.screencast.com/t/iYbF1XTqOuD7

I tried the old mbn class, but did not work
I looked for the inline CSS to try

position: absolute;
bottom: 0;

but i c can’t find that CSS input box either!

thanks for your guidance!

Hey there,

Ensure your Section’s, Row’s and Column’s bottom padding is set to 0px

The new Image element does not have a Style attribute. Please use the Classic Image element instead. Scroll way down to see the Style attribute just like before.

If that doesn’t help, please give us the URL of the page so we could see what’s causing the space.

Thanks.

great! got it to work. oh no i loved in-line styling! is there simply no equivalent?

Hi There,

Not exactly as equivalent, but you can write your custom CSS as a CLASS instead.

Place your custom CSS on Theme Options > CSS and then add your class to the element’s CLASS field.

Thanks,