V2 Headline Element Not Functioning

I am trying to use the V.2 Headline element on a page for, but none of the attributes are working and will not adjust the text I have inputted. I cannot change the size or color or position even if I use those items in the element. I had to code in a font color in HTML change for it to change color.

When I save the changes, the outputted element does not show what I see in the editor. If I do a headline element as an H1, it shows as regular text and a different size and style.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this element to function?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Sound’s like cache issue, it should display the changes you apply. Would you mind clearing and disabling your cache plugins and test it again. Then please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note so I could check it too :slight_smile:

And it will be more helpful if you could provide some screenshots of what you’re getting (before and after)

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.