V2 Headline element, is classic better?

I can’t tell what is going on with v2 and how classic elements should be used.
I don’t use theme x enough because I know when I do, its always a learning curve of your changes.
So how do I know you aren’t going to disable classic elements? Why are they here?

There are now two headline elements, classic and V2
V2 is overly complicated and doesn’t do what I want, namely actually reflect the H2 I am giving it.
See the difference?

vs. V2, not doing what i want

Hi There,

We are not going to disable the classic elements.

The V2 does require more work but that is the price for having more flexibility. If you add an h1 you will need to adjust all the font size height etc, as the V2 elements come free of styling. If you prefer to use just the classic elements, feel comfortable to use knowing they will still be there.

On the next updates we will offer the option to display or not both elements in order to offer a cleaner layout, but no plans on disabling for good any of the features.

Hope it helps

Can you help me understand how V2 elements being “Free from styling” is a feature? Why would I want to style individually except to override the inherited class? Would seem like it should adapt to style of the site except where I want to override.

Hi There,

It is made like that in order to bring you more flexibility regarding customization without the need of CSS.

Once you understand how the element works, and if you have played with PRO header builder you should have a good idea now, it takes just a feel seconds to pull out almost any style by adjusting the parameters.

Of course if you prefer the classic elements, and depending on the layout you are aiming for I do agree is better to use the classic elements, you can use them.

Hope it helps