V2 Elements will not run on MACS - No Live Preview

We installed new V2 Elements - found that our production team on Macs either on Chrome or FireFox could not see elements. ON chrome - elements were invisible - on Firefox the page would not fully load. Just spinning element blocks.

Worked fine on PC on both Chrome and FireFox.

All plugins were up to date, Hosted on Pantheon with Cloudflare no minifi. - tried turning of cache - clearing cache - no luck

Had to revert back to previous version so they could work.

FYI - Todd

Hello @toddfmay,

Thanks for writing in and we’re sorry to hear that you seem to be experiencing some issues with things at the moment. Our primary development takes place on Macs here, and we all use a combination of Chrome and Firefox while developing (and then test on other machines and browsers for compatibility). This is most certainly a strange situation indeed. Could you please share your website’s URL as well as the WordPress login credentials for your website via a “Secure Note” so that we can take a look at this? Without being able to take a look first-hand, there’s not much we can discern at this moment.

Cheers!

Ok keep in mind we are on Pantheon and I have restored back to the previous version.

Looking through the forum, it appears there are some issues with this release- any update on fixes?

Thanks- Todd

Hi there,

I have checked the current version which is the 1.1.1 and it is working ok. But the events section are not added by the Pro Editor. So I checked normal pages.

Now I wonder if it is possible to have a staging website from your side and kindly update the theme to version 1.2.3 so that we can check the case.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for our late reply, we have a huge traffic regarding the new release, but it will get back to normal in a week or 2.

OK - dev site is at - http://xtheme-palmspringslife.pantheonsite.io/

Please use previous provide login credentials

Pro and Cornerstone have been updated - the issue in in MAC users - not being able to see elements,.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I checked the website with Macbook Pro 2015 and the latest Google Chrome browser and I could see the 40 under 40 page in the Pro Editor which has an element consists of X recent posts shortcodes.

Are there any specific page or section that your production team has problems to see elements? I suggest that you give us a specific case and what it should be showing, I see everything is working ok on normal pages.

Thank you.

Hey Christopher - we repaired (rebuilt) all pages that we had problems with - it happened when you add a new page or post and use the page builder -

Have a question - should we have the cornerstone plugin active? Or is it needed anymore with PRO?

Todd

Hi there,

It’s not needed anymore in Pro, you may delete it. Else, it will trigger an internal error.

Thanks!