V2 Elements Styling Not Working

When I try to add a V2 element like a button, I can, but I can’t adjust he styling. It causes everything to freeze. I can’t even delete the button and my computers fan starts to run on high. If I try to tell the button to have a solid border, it won’t show that I’ve selected anything. I really want to use these elements and I have cleared caches and tried to follow advice, but nothing is working. Can you please take a look and let me know how to resolve this?

I did manage to make one button, but it took about 2 hours to wait for styling to update. It you try to change the graphic or do anything else, it doesn’t work.

Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of the home page you will see an angle-in separator that is in black for some reason. It should be in the pale blue of the section it’s attached to. It’s adding itself to the top of the section rather than actually angling in.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You must be using older version of X. Please be advised that just a few hours ago, we have release X 5.2.2 and Cornerstone 2.1.2. It is now available in automatic updates. You can now update to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Nope. I have cleared caches and updated to the current versions of X and Cornerstone and it’s not helping. Can you please take a look at my site and let me know what is going on? Try to add a button and put some styling on it. Also - I don’t know why the separator at the bottom of my home page is black. It’s fine on the live site.

Update: This seems to be a Firefox problem. I can style elements in Safari, but when I try to drag anything from one row or section to another, it totally disappears from the editor!!! This is kind of a big problem. Same problem in Firefox.

Hello There,

This is a known bug in Cornerstone 2.1.2. A patch has already been released which must have resolved this issue in your site. Since you have cleared already the plugin cache, could you please blear your browser cache as well? or you can make use of the private browsing mode in Safari or Firefox and test Cornerstone in your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

This worked. Thank you!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: