Usual way to access to the wpml translations not working in X 5.1.1

Hi !
I have a site whose main language is french, with translations in english with WPML.

Since the X 5.1.1 update, I can’t access to the translation of the page created with cornerstone the usual way : I mean going to Pages in the wp sidemenu and then select the Edit with Cornerstone link, or click the pencil to open the english version and then click the Edit with cornerstone big button : it always open the main language version of the page (French).

To access the english version, I had to go to the english version of the page in the frontend, and then click then Menu X > Edit Page (or X > Launch and then choose the page in the cornerstone content)

I understand you introduced a new navigation system, but why is the wordpress regular pages system just working with the main language : it’s messy and also sometimes it’s easier to search for a page in the wp pages list.
Is it something that will be corrected in the next update ?

thanks
Julien

Hey,

To check better your problem, would you provide to us your website link and the WP credentials in a secure note? This way we can take a look at this and investigate.

Thanks !
Here’s the credentials for the two sites that have the same problem…

Hi there,

There are known issues between X/Pro/Cornerstone and WPML and should be fixed in the upcoming updates. That includes editing pages in its specific language.

Thanks!

Ok thanks, good to know !

You’re welcome

Any ideo of when this is going to be fixed? We really need this

We have no news yet. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.