Using X Pro Header and Page Content is Going Behind Header!

Hi, I’m using X Pro with WooCommerce and I’ve produced a header in the header builder using a global block. I’ve managed to get it looking how I want, apart from on every page (minus the Home page - I want it how it is on the Home page, going over the top of the slider), the page content is behind the header. I hope you can help me out, as I’ve tried to correct this myself with CSS but so far nothing’s worked for me!

I’ll put the URL in a secure note as I’ve got a construction page up at the mo and I’ll give you the passcode for it!

Thanks!

Hello @core365

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help your better with your concern, we need to check your setting, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,

Ok, will do, thanks!

Also, I’ve noticed a second scroll bar that appears on the product pages and this is effecting the scrolling of it on my tablet - it keeps sticking and won’t scroll down the page. I’ve checked the header and there’s no gap values added to the row - this caused the same issue on another site - and I’ve disabled plugins which hasn’t had an effect either! I’ll put the URL of a product in the secure note too.

Thanks!

Hi @core365,

You need to add the custom CSS code to increase the top margin of the container. Please find the custom CSS code which needs to be added into the Theme Options > CSS.

.tax-product_cat .x-container.offset
{
    margin: 12.75em auto 2.75em auto !important;
}

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

That worked great, thank you!

Also, I’ve noticed a second scroll bar that appears on the product pages and this is effecting the scrolling of it on my tablet - it keeps sticking and won’t scroll down the page. I’ve checked the header and there’s no gap values added to the row - this caused the same issue on another site - and I’ve disabled plugins which hasn’t had an effect either! I’ll put the URL of a product in the secure note too.

Thanks!

Hi @core365,

The reason behind your issue is the margin set to the related product section, you need to add the following custom CSS code to the Theme Options > CSS to get rid of this issue.

.woocommerce .related
{
    margin: 50px 0 0;
}

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

That’s sorted it, thank you! I have no idea why the second scroll bar appeared as none of the CSS I’ve done has an effect on that at all.

Sorry, one last thing! On the Home page, the 3 products that are on there, when you click on ‘Add to basket’ the notification doesn’t appear to say it’s been added to the basket. This message appears when you add to the basket from the other product pages, so I don’t know why it’s not working on the Home page. Hope you can help!

Thanks!

Hi @core365,

The Added to Basket notice is a WooCommerce notice and will only show in WooCommerce pages, what you are expecting is need customization and beyond the scope of our theme support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where the customization questions are answered.
You can also go through this article which may help:

1. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46631939/display-woocommerce-notices-on-a-page
  2. https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/237601/woocommerce-added-to-cart-message-on-mainhome-page

Please remember that we don’t offer any support to the custom codes or related issues.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Oh, ok, I understand, I just assumed the notices would display wherever the products were displayed!

Thanks for the links, I’ll have a read through them.

Thanks for all your time and help, it’s much appreciated!

Hi @core365,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.