Using WooCommerce Products Cornerstone Element changes Page Title

Hello there, we just launched a new store and I noticed an issue.
When using the Products Cornerstone element to display products on our front page, the Site Title of the page magically changes to the last Product displayed in the Products element.

I tested this by reducing the number of products displayed and it’s always the last one.

I also tested removing the Products Cornerstone Element and the normal site title reapers in the front end.

Note: this is not visible in the Editor, it only changes the site title in the front end.

Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?

I hope for some help, for now we fixed this issue by simply using the “Blank (Footer, Header)” page layout. But we’d prefer to use the default.

Thank you and I hope you have a great day,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your Site title.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc, thank you for your reply.
I have now tried many things and was not able to figure it out. On a different shop I also manage this does not happen… but I also tried disabling all kinds of elements and nothing seems to fix this.
However, for now I will not be able to share the login details with you but thanks for the offer.
I hope I can figure it out at some point or the site will just simply use this page without the page title :see_no_evil:.
Cheers, Chris

Ok, sorry to hear that, Chris. We’ll be on hand if you need further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.