Using two event plugin at the same time

Hi,

Is there a way to use ME Calendar and Event Espresso at the same time? I’d like to use the countdown and event view from MEC but EE give more flexibilities in organizing the event.

Thank you,
Erik

Hi there,

I am not sure but I doubt it will be possible, How you can connect the database entries of one event to another? I bet those 2 plugins have way different implementations.

I would suggest that you use the one you think that has the most capabilities for your case and hire a developer to add the features that it lacks.

Thank you.

Hi,

I thought so too. So I deleted MEC, however, it seems the link is still connected to MEC plugin. I already deactivated and deleted the plugin. What should I do?

Thank you.

Hi There,

I’m not certain which link that you’re referring to. Did you test your plugin or customizations by creating a separate page ? Please provide us with more information, so that we can assist you further.

We don’t provide support for custom development, however if you could provide us with the specific URL to your referring page, we might be able to check and give you an idea.

Thanks!

Hi,

I decided to redo everything. Thank you for your assistance.

If you need anything else please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.