Using Revolutions Slider: Code is shown in the background

Hello,

I have added a slide show with revolution slider: here is the link: http://peru-video.de/
I am using the slider on two different places on my website. On the welcome page there is some code in the background and I dont know why. On the other site the slider is displayed normal: http://peru-video.de/peru-foto-video-archiv/

Please can you help me. See the screenshot.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! It usually happens when there is incorrect usage of HTML tags or somewhere when your codes are not properly closed. Could you please try adding those sliders to another page page and see if you’re getting the same result ?

Thanks!

Hello,
thanks for your answer. I just added in Cornerstone a new section and added the revolution slider. I didn’t do andy coding. If I delete the section and add it again the code appears again.
On this page the same slider works fine: http://peru-video.de/peru-foto-video-archiv/

Best regards

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hello,

thank you very much. Here are the login data

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the login information. This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I am guessing “Hide Title” plugin is the culprit.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello,

thank you very much. You were right. “Hide Title” caused the problem.

Thank you again.

You’re always welcome!

Glad this is now sorted out.