Using Portfolio As News Page?

Hi, I’m using Integrity and I want to basically keep my blog page (full of blog articles on my niche topic) where it is and have a ‘/news/’ section with posts just like the blog, but then just news articles.

Can I use my Portfolio for that? I see that I can create posts in the portfolio section too, but here it says myurl.com/portfolio-item/articlename

Is there a way to change the /portfolio-item/ name to /news/ in any way? If that’s possible, I think I might use the portfolio for news articles if that makes sense.

(I like the portfolio layout of the Integrity demo, that’s why I’d like to use it for news articles to keep them separate from the blog articles)

Thanks!

Hello @Dymatics,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can change the portfolio-item word that appears in URL from X > Theme Options > Portfolio > Custom URL Slug. Please change portfolio-item to news. https://cl.ly/1o3U3D3M242c

Thanks.

Thanks, that worked! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.