Using Mundo Sans for headings

I gave a question about using fonts other than those packaged in X.

I have looked at this thread:

In my case, I want to use Mundo Sans as the default for headings.

  1. If I wish to use italics, bold etc at times, do I need to download all different versions of the font?
    2… Once the font is uploaded, will I set it in the Customizser, or do I need some CSS?

Thanks in advance!

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Yes you will need to upload all the necessary font files in your child theme to be able for the fonts to display correctly.

2.) Since Mundo Sans is added in a custom css, you will also need to assign it to the headings using a custom css like this:

h1, .h1 {
   font-family: 'Mundo Sans', Fallback, sans-serif;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.