Using multiple stacks?

I currently have Integrity installed as the stack for my website. I have found however that I like how different stacks output content. To achieve these different looks will I need to edit the CSS or php template files or both?
For example:
I like how Ethos outputs the blog feed with the image to the left of the title and excerpt.

Any advice on approach is very welcome!
Thanks
Kat

Hello Kat,

Thanks for writing in! Please keep in mind that you can only use the stack one at a time. You cannot mixed up the stacks in different pages in your site. You will need a custom css in order to change the position of your featured image and the content in integrity. Perhaps you can make use of this code:

.blog .x-main .hentry>.entry-featured, .search .x-main .hentry>.entry-featured, .archive .x-main .hentry>.entry-featured {
    float: left;
    width: 34%;
    margin: 0;
}

.blog .x-main .hentry.has-post-thumbnail>.entry-wrap, 
.search .x-main .hentry.has-post-thumbnail>.entry-wrap, 
.archive .x-main .hentry.has-post-thumbnail>.entry-wrap {
    float: right;
    width: 66%;
    padding-left: 35px;
}

.x-main .hentry.has-post-thumbnail>.entry-footer {
    clear: both;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.