Using Fonts on website

Hi there,

I’m building a website at: http://ethermedia.decorolux.com/

I’m using the font manager -> I added one for body font, and one for headings.

The changes were not reflected on the front end, so I went into theme options - Typography.

Here I saw the settings were set to initial, which I switched to body copy / headings respectively. The changes are still not reflected on the front end.

I would like to titillium for headings and source sans pro for body.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi there,

Please try to disable the font manage in the Typography setting of the Theme Options then save it. After that, try enabling the font manager again. In case this does not work, please try to double check if there are any duplicated in the font templates of the font manager.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.