Using Convert Plus on X-Under Construction page

I’m using the Under Construction plugin that came with X while I finish up my site…

However, I want to capture emails on that page using Convert Plus, but it wont show up on the Under Construction page.

Please advise on how to make a pop-up visible on that page
Thank you

Hi there,

Unfortunately, you can not have such a feature added to the Under Construction plugin and the ConvertPlus made forms can not be injected to the under construction plugin. You need to search for 3rd party Under Construction plugins that have the feature built in.

I did a Google Search which might help you on this matter. Please consider that the search suggestion is not the official position of the support and is an extra try to be helpful in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.