Using Cards

Hi

I am trying to mimic a look I have seen at another site for our About Us page. They have used cards, card-block & card-collage to achieve their look, but I wondered if that is the best way to go in X, or can either of the grid programs achieve the same result.

I have attached a graphic, though here is the link https://moz.com/about/culture

Thanks in advance

Hi,

You can achieve that using Essential Grid Masonry Layout.

Kindly refer to the links below.

https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/core-anatomy-of-an-essential-grid/#grid-layout

Hi Paul

Thanks so much for your reply

Can I assume that to achieve the text blocks look will just be using either text elements or headings with a coloured background?

cheers

hi again Paul

Actually, on rethinking it, I guess the text blocks will have to be done as images as well or else they won’t fit in the grid. I could knock them up in Photoshop, so no issue

cheers

Glad to hear you got it sorted. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.