Using Boss Theme with Pro

Hello,

I am building out a newsite that is going to be using a LMS Learndash. The website is going to be for selling online courses.

I am using buddypress and boss theme. These pair well together so when a user is logged in the dashboard is nice looking. However, this theme does not provide any page builder like you guys have. I really want to use pro or X witht he site. However the site already has a theme.

Any suggestions. Can I have both themes installed at one? Is there a way to just use the cornestone plugin without having to purchase it since I already bought the X. Thanks

Hi there @pingland222,

Thanks for writing in!

You can’t have two active themes at the same time, one possibility would be to have a landing page, such as example.com/landing which is on a separate WordPress install and runs X. Then have the BuddyBoss/LMS site on a separate install on the same domain.

Alternatively you can use Cornerstone without X, but you’d need to purchase an individual Cornerstone license from CodeCanyon.

Thanks!

okay, thanks.

You are welcome!