Using "Blank: No Container, Header, Footer", disables title display

When I select the Blank: No Container Header,Footer under page attributes, this seems to disable the display of the page title on the page, even though the disable check box is not checked. I do want the page title displayed on all of my pages except for the Home page. Can this be fixed?

Also, I want to set the color of the page title. And make the title somewhat smaller. How can I do this?

Hi,

To add the title, you can add this in your child theme’s functions.php file

function add_my_title() { 
if( x_is_blank( 4 )) { ?>
  <h1 class="h-landmark" style="color:red;font-size:20px;"><span><?php the_title(); ?></span></h1>

<?php
}}

add_action( 'x_after_view_global__slider-below', 'add_my_title', 10 );

You may change the color and font size as you wish.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.