Using a purchased license for new domain from old website

Hi,

I have purchased 2 licenses in the past for two different website which are no longer running.
I would like to use the licenses for two new sites that I am building. I am unable to validate the xtheme on either of the sites.
How can i reset the licenses to use on the new sites hosted by wordpress?

Hi @mexicanscapes,

Thanks for writing in.

Go to your license page.

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

Remove the old site using the pencil icon.

Then assign again your new site to Production Site.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi @nico, thank you for getting back to me.
I have updated the domain with the new url but in wordpress it still doesn’t recognize it as a valid license.
I have actually tried both, as I am not using either of the two licenses that I bought but no luck.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    -License Number

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.