Using a different Theme Demo or page

Can I download another theme demo folder, or will that overwrite the pages I have built? ’

I want to set up my home page like Integrity Home 1, but I’ve already built out the site in Renew. Can I download a demo page without affecting the rest of the pages I have already built under the Renew Theme/Child theme?

If this is tricky but possible, what is the trick - step by step?

Thank you for any help!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Its is not advisable to import demo in existing site with content. It may not delete your content but it will overwrite the theme option setting and will change the stack too.
What ever you have done for your site like link color, menu etc, everything will reset to Integrity 1.

Let me clarify one thing, you can’t use two stack design in a single WordPress setup.

Hope this is clear!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.