Users not seeing new posts

Hi, was hoping you could point me in the right direction. Some users with the same rights as me (admin) create posts but are unable to see the changes and I am able to see the changes.
So a post is made and edited by a user in Pro and they are unable to see the post show up while logged in.

I have a caching plugin (WP-Rocket) and caching is turned off for users but this occurs even with the plugin disabled. The only way they are able to see something they just posted is to clear the cache using this plugin and then they can see it.

Any ideas?

Hello @clefler,

Thanks for writing in! This is a caching issue. It seems that your plugin or the browser is not displaying the latest information which is the new post. Please ask your user to test using the private browsing mode while they are creating the posts in a normal browsing mode.

If the issue persists, please provide us the WP user credential so that we can check your site and the title of the new post so that we can confirm whether we can see the new post or not. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

ok will try that and report back thanks

Sure, no problem. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.