I am having an unusual problem. For some reason my username does work and I need to reset my password to login everytime. What can I do?
Hello @xtek,
Thanks for asking 
You are facing this problem while accessing Themeco forum or on your website? Can you please elaborate?
Please note that we are not allowed have one on one private comunication via emails. In that regards please post your reply on this ticket.
Thanks.
I am facing this problem when trying to login and manage my licenses. I see that someone else had this problem and their username needed to be changed.
Hey There,
You need to change username?
What would be your new username so that we can initiate the change?
Kindly let us know.
xtekrepair
Ok so I tried to login with xtekrepair, and it did not work, but the xtek username is working now.
So this issue is closed.
Thank you!
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.