Use X Pro on a single post page is allowed?

Hi guys I own a couple of X Theme licenses which I use across some clients websites.
Now I’m working on a Portfolio website and I’m testing the trial version of X Pro.

After a couple of hours I understood the logic and is quite funny to use.

Question: I setup a single page CV/Portfolio
Inside this page I want to have 4 links to single portfolio projects.

I wanted to use the “latest post” element in order to link to the portfolio posts BUT it seems X Pro is not available for single posts? Is that correct?

I should then create 4 separate pages to use X Pro instead of 4 posts?

Or is the trial version that has some “limitations”?

thanks in advance

Alek

Hi Alek,

You can enable the content builder for the Posts, Page, Portfolio, … under Pro > Settings > Allowed Post Types:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.