Use X and Pro Licenses in differente domain

Hi!

I bought one of x and pro license and I need to use in two differents domains. I’m already using a pro license, but when I try to use the x license it does not allow because I already has setup it the license in theme.co but I did not convert the pro license from x and I even not used x theme before. How can I active the x license in other domain?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You only have one license and it’s upgraded to Pro, which also means you can only use that in one domain/site. You can’t use X license since it’s now upgraded to Pro. You can only use one purchase key to two different domain if your another domain is just a staging/development site.

Or perhaps, you’re requesting to downgrade your Pro license back to X license?

Thanks.

Hi Rad! thanks for your quickly response!

I understood whats happend and it is exacly what you answed to me. I bought a upgrade license, not one pro standalone license.

Thanks again.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.