Use PRO and templates created with PRO in new, created login account

Hi,

I have a question that I haven’t been able to figure out myself.

I want another person to be able to create blog posts at my site. I have therefore given access to my website through creating a login account (not admin rights) to that person. When I log in using this account (have tried several user rights) I am not able to use PRO or a template I have created for blog posts using PRO. Should it be this way? Or is there something I have missed or could do to be able having it working like this?

Really appreciate your input!

Regards,
Johanna

Hello Johanna,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It’s basically a permission issue and that’s why the user you have created is not getting the option to edit posts using Pro editor. You can fix that from Pro > Settings > Content Roles and select the Role. Let’s say the user you have created has Editor level permission, select Editor. https://cl.ly/0e1E0e0A3K1i

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.