Use Portfolio Item Category in Dynamic Content

Hi, I’m trying to pull a Portfolio Item category through a looper and dynamic content. I’ve used the terms element and it is pulling through all the portfolio categories, but not the one(s) specific to the portfolio item. How can I get a portfolio item category displaying that is specific to the post?

For example I have Portfolio Item 1 with a category of one. But it is displaying Item one with a category of one, two, and three (other categories that have not been used on this post).

Hopefully that’s clear enough! Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,
David

Hello David,

Thanks for writing in!

Please insert the Terms element and then in the Looper Provider, change the “All Terms” into “Current Post Terms” so that only the terms of the portfolio item will be pulled through. If this is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks Ruenel, this fixed it!

Cheers,
David

Hello David,

Glad that @ruenel were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any query regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.