Use Media Library "Custom Link"-Field within "The Grid"

HI there,

I am stuck here with a problem concerning “The Grid”.
I had set the custom link fields within the WP media library for many pictures. Now I would like “The Grid” to use those fields and automatically create links based on those I created within the library. Is that somehow possible?

I couldn’t find an answer so far. Just that I could set custom links myself for every picture by hand within “The Grid” - what would mean a lot of work for me.

Here is a picture form the WP media library link that I mean:

Cheers

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of the grid plugin. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

I understand. I just thought that you might point me in the right direction as you include the plugin in your theme but unfortunately there is no support from the plugin developer because I did not buy “The Grid” individually.

Cheers

Hello There,

Please understand that your custom link added in the media library is a WordPress costumization.
Adding your WP customization to the grid plugins is also more on the customization of the plugin which is also not covered with the plugin’s support. You may check out the grid plugin’s documentation here:
https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.