Use a custom menu on posts

Hello, I have one page navigation on my home page “Main Menu”, and I have created a separate menu called “Other Pages” which I use on other pages such as my Privacy Policy. I would like to also use this “Other Pages” menu on all posts on the blog section of my website.

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Chris

Hi there,

Your request is not implemented in our theme and you need to find a proper plugin to be able to achieve what you want.

Here is a none official suggestion which you can investigate further and see if it will be helpful:

The plugin above is a 3rd party plugin and we do not guarantee a smooth work with our theme, but in general, I think you will need to use a plugin like that to be able to achieve the function you are after.

Thank you.

Thank you! this plugin worked.

Glad to hear it.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.