Urls menu not working

hi there,

when i go my site: https://www.bedrijventerreinnijverdal.nl/
and go to the uber menu ‘parkmanagement’ and select menu item ‘Bestuur en werkgroepen’ it goes to the one page, but when i want to go back to ‘Revitalisering’ in the menu the url is correct but not working.

I have created 2 pages and those 2 pages have to be one page website pages.
Howcome is my menu not working and what am i doing wrong?

So i want also to be able go to the main home page when i am in the parkmanagement page.

Best regards,
Bjorn Souverijn

Hi there,

I followed up the menu structure you mentioned, on the given page you are experiencing the problem as soon as I click on the menu item I get this error in the browser console:

The problem seems to be caused by Google Maps errors. Kindly disable any kind of third party google map plugin you have and check if it fixes the issue.

To follow up the case we will need to have access to your Wordpress Dashboard login credentials. You can provide us the information using the Secure Note functionality in the post.

Thank you.

Hello i’ve send you a secure note with the login credentials.
I do not have any third-party google plugins wich i use, only the buildin from X theme.
Ive removed the section with the google content, but the link still isnt working.

best Regards,
Bjorn

Hello,

I`ve checked your site and both links are working normally. May you send to us some screencast with the problem?

Hello,

thats strange, cause its not working here, and allso not for a colleaque wich was testing it.
I cannot see how a screencast is fixing the problem.

Can you try it again?

1 go to the site
2 click on ‘parkmanagement>agenda’
3> if the page is loaded than click on ‘revitalisering’

thanks…

Hi there,

I could see the issue that you are mentioning.

I have checked your site and Cornerstone seems to be updated to the latest version but X isn’t which might be causing the issue.

Kindly backup your site and update X to the latest version.

Thank you.

Hi,

still isn’t working…
Ive updated x and still are having the same isue.

Can you help me out asap?

best regards,
Bjorn

Hi again,

Please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global Javascript and remove this script:

jQuery(function($){
  $('.x-one-page-navigation-active .ubermenu-nav > li > a').click(function(e){
    e.preventDefault();
   
    $('html,body').animate({
      scrollTop: $('#' + $(this).attr('href').split("#").slice(-1)[0] ).offset().top - $('.x-navbar').height()
    },700 ,'swing');
  });
});

This should resolve the issue. Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.