URL permalinks structure issue

Hello,

I am using a custom structure https://tarekrabaa.com/categories/issues/
{my based category renamed topics by wordpress}.

The problem is that when i am clicking my post, wordpress is removing the category base and the post appears having the permalink structure like this
https://tarekrabaa.com/issues/post_name

I want the permalink structure to be like this:
https://site_name/categories/category_name/post_name
Why?

Hi @tarekr,

Thanks for writing in.

You make sure that you set your permalink in your Settings > Permalink > Custom Structure

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thx.

I want the category and the categories to appear in the permalink and not removing them.

Hi,

Try adding /categories in your Custom Structure

Thx.

I tried this. The permalink change as https://sitename.com/categories/category-name/post_name but the problem is that when i click a post i got error

Rgds

Hi,

This is more of a wordpress issue rather than the theme.

You can try this third party plugin.

Just note that we could not help you with any issues that may occur when using this third party plugin.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.