Url in menu on other site than home is not working

So I have used the new PRO header builder. Basically I have all my info on the home page. Menu items are id anchored with #menuname for a scroll down to the section, BUT, i have an additional page using the same header but then the #menuname is not taking me back to the homepage. Kind of urgent, so grateful for any replies.

Site homepage: http://skrivergaarden.no
Site subpage where menu is not working: http://skrivergaarden.no/mer-om-huset/
This page is not visible in the menu, only clickable from the homepage in the 6 first boxes.

EDIT / UPDATE
I solved it duplicating the global menu, and then assigning the new menu to the subpage. Then creating identical site menues with full url links from the homepage :slight_smile:

Hi there,

As you used the One Page Navigation links for your menu I suggest that you add the menus with full URL. So instead of #historien add http://skrivergaarden.no/#historien.

That should do the trick.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.