Url doubles

I have tried posting this to the forum, but no one responds. I need to find an answere:

I have used the Cornerstone header builder, and I have a problem with the url-links. If you go from first page and push any button in the menu, the link is normal. If I go from one page to another, it gets added to the url I am on, like this:
http://postkasse.no.loopiadns.com/produktkategori/postkasser-med-stativ/produktkategori/systemkasser/produktkategori/postkasser/

It ads “produktkategori” (productcategory) and the page title for every time. I have to go back to homepage to start over. Can anybody tell me how to fix this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! From the looks of the url, it seems that you are using custom permalink settings. Please go to Settings > Permalinks and try to use “Post Name”. For more details about permalinks, please check out this codex: https://codex.wordpress.org/Settings_Permalinks_Screen

Please let us know how it goes.