URGENT: Windcave plugin issue with PRO THEME

Windcave plugin is not working properly on the PRO theme

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK INTO THIS.

Random input from another Pro theme user, but I know Woocomerce Windcave plugin does work with the theme as I use that on many sites. So you might want to provide more information such as other plugins you are using and if an error message is display so when support does see this they can help you out to see if it is theme issue or another plugin conflict issue is often more likely I find.

here are the plugins used:

ERROR below:
the donation plugin is also not appearing

Hello Callum,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

By the way, please make sure that you are up to date and have check out the most common issues that could be causing this issue.

Best Regards.

Hi Callum,

The Cart and Checkout page is not rendering with the product(s) already added even when you have activated other themes. It seems that there might be a few different reasons behind your issue, but without investigating your website it is not possible to tell you the exact reason behind it. I still recommend you to troubleshoot a few common issues in this regards.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Child Theme Related issue ** if you have activated the child theme
3.CSS/JS Customization
4.Disabling Cache
5.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and the issue still persists, we need to investigate it thoroughly. Please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

Thanks

hi please see the credentials below

Hello Callum,

I have investigated the issue this is not a conflict between the Pro Theme and the plugin. This is actually a plugin issue. I have tested the issue using the default Twenty Twenty theme.

1.) I activated WindCave plugin and made sure it is active in WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.

2.) I went to Appearance > Themes and activated the Twenty Twenty theme.

3.) When viewing the checkout page, it is still the same. The WindCave payment option does not display.

You need to contact the creators of the WindCave plugin as it is not working with the latest WooCoomerce version.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.