URGENT! Website not working properly on mobile view

Hello! I hate to be so urgent but for some reason my website “www.MarianoCoffeeco.com” has extra grey space on the sides when earlier this did not exist – I can see my media is quite large but it was working fine before – is there a way to force it to be all equal?

Please and thank you this is a extremely sensitive issue. What do I do!

thank you and have a great day!

edit: sorry for the grammar issue i’m quite frantic at the moment haha

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I could not find the grey area. This is what I am seeing right now:


At this time I am not entirely sure how the issue looks like. Would you mind sending us some screenshots so that we will have an idea of what is going on from your end.

Best Regards.

This is the issue and I still haven’t been able to resolve it. Please help

Hi There,

I can see the issue. Try to remove -30px margin left and right margin on section. It is not recommended to use negative margin. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQFV6Iq07

Thank you for the quick response!

edit: found the -30px issue but its still having issues when it first loads. It repairs itself after a bit but I can’t have any issues when someone first logs on to the site :frowning: please and thank you!

Edit: Seems to have fixed it by removing the fade effect in the section after the revolution slider; is there a way for the fade effect and no issue in the initial loading?

Please and thank you!

Hi,

You can try adding this in X > Launch > Options > CSS

.x-slider-container.above {
    clear:both;
}

Hope that helps.