Urgent - upgraded to latest version and can't edit or save

I just upgraded to X plugin version Version 2.1.1 and could not save. I kept getting n Uh Oh! Content Failed to Save. THEN - I updated with the October 4th, 2017 5.2.1 and it completely broke my site! I cannot edit at all. Now, a weird content screen shows up and when I click the page and “EDIT”… nothing opens to edit! I lost my styling as well! Our menu/nav and some headings are not displaying correctly.

Please help! Also wondering if we need to upgrade Wordpress to PHP7? We are still using - Php4.

Please send someone to me for help. [email protected]

site - http://www.leanpath.com

I upgraded our PHP to 5.6 and the site seems to be working. We did lose some formatting, but all is good now. They have have fixed the issue - unless the theme was still loading on the backend.

Just so you know wordpress is dropping 5.6 in December 2017 from what I heard, you should really upgrade to php 7.

I’m experiencing the same problem.
How do I update the PHP.
I use Godaddy.

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-failed-to-save-error-pro-theme-v1-2-0/10535/6

I called Godaddy support, and they show me were to update the PHP Programing Language.

I was running PHP 5.4, my only option was to update to PHP 5.6.

This apparently fixed the issue.

Hey,

You are welcome to share the solution.

I’m already on PHP 7 and I’m still experiencing this issue: http://prntscr.com/gv28ji

Hi,

Kindly create a new topic and provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks