Urgent: some CSS has disappeared

Hello,

About 1 hour ago, something strange happened to the css on my homepage.

Somehow, some of the css that I had in the page’s css disappeared, and css from another page altogether appeared!

My homepage is now not displaying correctly, and ive lost the css that was there.

the css that magically appeared in my homepage’s css, is from this page: https://jeffcarreira.com/calendar/

I will provide login details in a secure note.

Thanks,
Sophie

Quick update: i restored a backup from 3 days ago, and all is well.

Id be curios to know what happened though - if you have any ideas.??

Thanks

Another update…

After restoring with a backup, it all seemed fine, and then moments late it did it again - the css disappeared from the homepage!

I luckily saved it in another file so just re-added it this time, but i do not understand what is happening.

Many thanks,

Sophie

Another update - it has just happened again.

my homepage randomly looses its css and thus formatting, and the css that is on the events calendar page magically appears in the home page css.

I think it must have something todo with a conflict with MEC plugin, as it seems to be when I edit the events calendar page which is using an MEC shortcode that it happens.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

I can confirm that this is a conflict between the generated css and the MEC plugin. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it and take further investigation.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.