Urgent: site no longer displaying properly

Hello. Today I logged into my Wordpress site and saw that many of my blog posts are no longer displaying properly. I have looked into anything that may have happened and there is no explanation. I have disabled all of the added plugins and nothing changes. The suggestion was to go to the theme developers. Anyone have any ideas?

Home page looks fine:

Some posts are still okay:

Others are a mess:



And it’s changing randomly. Sometimes my footer will be covering the sidebar. Now, my menu is to the left. It’s crazy.

Best,
Jesamine

Apologies, but it looks like it’s an Amazon Associates link builder plugin. It was working fine last night. I had tried deactivating the plugin and nothing changed, but I had accidentally left some code in the text. In general the theme is not compatible with the plugin, but I had found a work-around. Or so I thought.

I’d still love any advice if anyone else has experienced this. My site has a lot of work put into around that plugin.

all the best,

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, some Amazon related plugins have issues and there are similar threads too. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can advice or recommend for now, but I already forwarded this to our developer for further checking since the similar threads appear :slight_smile:

Thanks!