URGENT site crashed after update

Hi
OMG my site shows this error after update. Can anyone assist me?:
Warning : Use of undefined constant X_VERSION - assumed ‘X_VERSION’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ibenskauolsen.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/functions.php on line 131

Warning : require_once(/var/www/ibenskauolsen.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/helpers.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/ibenskauolsen.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/functions.php on line 213

Fatal error : require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/var/www/ibenskauolsen.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/helpers.php’ (include_path=’.’) in /var/www/ibenskauolsen.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/functions.php on line 213

Best regards iben

Hello @Divaweb,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that it is an issue of file permission or theme file is not updated properly just because of that the required files are not randing or missing. I would suggest you reupload the files using FTP. Please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to update the theme.

I would also suggest you set the proper permission for the theme files. Please have a look at the article to learn more about the file permission.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @yvescleeren

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.